Nxt 27.12.2017

This weeks NXT had the awesome fatal 4 way match that we had been building to for a couple of weeks now, besides Ember Moon defending her title against Sonya Deville.
The Street Profits opened the show by squashing a couple of jobbers, one of whom looked big and could be seen more in the coming weeks and months. The match was what would be expected of them at this time, they got their offense in, the opponents didn’t look like doing anything other than lying down for the count. After the match the Street Profits cut a promo in which they called out some major tag teams on the NXT roster.
Ember Moon next up defended her title against Sonya Deville. Sonya Deville looked in control for most of the match, before Ember Moon managed to get the uppercut and hit the Eclipse for the pin and the win. At this point Sonya Deville just had to leave, she was never winning the title anyway, but she looked really good in defeat. After the match, Kairi Sane walked out to the stage indicating that she would challenge Ember Moon, but before she could do or say anything she was attacked by Shayna Baszler. Shayna Baszler proceeded to choke out Kairi Sane, the woman that beat her in the Mae Young Classic final.
The main event was the much anticipated fatal 4 way number one contenders match. In my opinion this match was far, far bigger and a much better draw than the title holder Andrade “Cien” Almas can be. Sorry. This was an excellent match, that continued NXT’s tradition of having mind blowing TV main events week in week out. The big boys, Lars Sullivan and Killian Dain, were again hugely impressive. Aleister Black should have won, and that’s what I was expecting, but Undisputed Era interrupted and attacked him in retribution for Black defeating Adam Cole in the qualifier. Johnny Gargano hit a DDT on Aleister Black for the pin and a shock win. I was expecting Killian Dain to get the pin if not Black. I honestly expected Gargano to take the pin no matter who won, because it didn’t make sense to have Black, Sullivan or Dain to be pinned. Well, this means it will be Johnny Gargano will take on Andrade Almas for the title. Aleister Black Vs Adam Cole is also almost guaranteed now. I’m expecting another awesome NXT Takeover.